Google

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My first step in increasing page views

I went to google, and started searching through some of their web tools. Now, I've added my URL to their index using their webmaster tools, then I set it up to give me back reports of what keywords have returned my blog back in the search results. I will get diagnostics and statistics of my website that drives people in that direction. I'm hoping I can figure out a way to increase page views through this, does anyone have any experience with these Google Web Tools?

Well, why would I care about page views you may ask? For one, I have a few links to my online store here. I also can possibly generate revenue if someone clicks on an ad or referall ad. I'm not trying to get rich or anything, but you've got to start somewhere. You can't just sit around and expect to win the lottery. For the other billions of people who still haven't won the lottery, we need to work to make money. What better way to get recognized than online? It's definitely worth looking into... so any advice on increasing page views and getting people interested in page content is greatly appreciated.

No comments: